Chemtran™ Chemical Distribution and Waste Recovery Cart
WAFAB’s Chemtran™ series of chemical carts are specifically designed to safely transport fresh or spent chemistry throughout the fab. The chemical cart is constructed with 110% secondary containment and a simple pneumatic control system with liquid level detection, making the cart a safe, reliable and user friendly alternative to the more sophisticated and expensive systems. WAFAB also offers many choices of materials for construction for the cart shells and the inner containment tank
- Cart Shells available in Polypropylene and FRPP.
Other materials and FM 4910 approved materials are available upon request.
- Inner containment tanks available in Polypropylene, PVDF, Teflon® and 316 Stainless Steel.
- Polypropylene or Teflon® plumbing and valves
- Teflon or Stainless Steel diaphragm pumps
- All pneumatic control system
- 110% double containment
- Quick connect system
- High liquid level detection with pump shut-off.
- Ergonomic handles for easy transport.
- 6” balloon casters