Wafab International designed its standard bottle wash station to clean and hold up to 8 one gallon bottles. The wash station consists of two independent horizontal bottom spray rails with 4 vertical spray towers that assist in sliding the bottles. The independent spray rails allow you to clean 4 or 8 bottles simultaneously. Dual top spray rails are used to wash the outside of the bottles. An on/off digital controller is used to set process parameters and open and close the pneumatic water valves. A clear PVC lid is included
- Materials of Construction: Polypropylene and/ or 304 Stainless Steel.
- Shell lengths can be 24″, 36″, 48″, 72″ or 96″
- 8 bottle capacity (Larger or smaller units are available).
- Semi S2 EPO (emergency power off) mushroom switch and circuitry.
- Photohelic exhaust monitor with audio/visual alarms interlocked with the EPO switch.
- Plenum liquid level sensor with audio/visual alarms interlocked with the EPO switch.
- Lid interlocked with EPO switch
- Plenum exhaust
- MPC-301 24 vac process controller
- Removable polypropylene perforated holding tray for chemical bottles.
- Polypropylene water manifold
- Polypropylene pneumatic water valves
- 2″ FNPT main plenum drain
- Exhaust collar, top or back location
- Casters with leg levelers
- FM 4910 approved materials of construction
- PVDF or TEFLON® water manifold
- PLC control with touchscreen interface
- FM approved C02 fire detection and suppression system