WAFAB designed its line of immersion pumps exclusively to meet the rigorous requirements of the semiconductor industry for recirculating, filtered etch modules. WAFAB’s pumps are manufactured to be contamination-free and provide trouble free and efficient operation. The pumps are available in 1/8 HP, 1/3 HP or 1/2 HP and can be constructed of Polypropylene, PVDF and Teflon. Pumps can be either in-tank or remote and also be adapted for portable or stationary applications
- Custom designed pump motors that provide the most horsepower and torque in a compact size.
- Polypropylene, PVDF, Teflon®, and FM 4910 approved materials are available for pump bodies.
- Provide flow rates up to 25 gpm
- Standard 10-20 mil thick polypropylene motor coating.
- Standard Viton O-ring seals
- Custom ball bearings with krytox lubrication.
- Precision machined pump body
- Polypropylene-coated stainless steel screws as well as plastic fan and shroud.
- One-piece impeller
- Labyrinth style vapor seal with N2 purge
- Electrical: Standard 115Vac, 60Hz or 220Vac, 50/60Hz.
- Our compact pump motors, available in three sizes provide optimal performance while being smaller in size.
- Motors are custom built with a 10-20 mil polypropylene coating to protect against acid splashes and fumes.
- It’s one-piece construction of the shaft sleeve and impeller preventing pinhole leaks and corrosion of motor shaft.
- Motor bearings have Krytox lubrication that is rated for high temperature and is chemically inert.
- The bearings also have a Viton shaft lip seal ensuring that no acid fumes penetrate the motor cavity.
- A labyrinth style vapor seal with N2 purge designed exclusively by WAFAB protects the motor bearing from acid and acid fumes.
- Designed to function with WAFAB’s Chemkleen™ series of tanks but can be adapted to any application.
Pump Curves for 1/8HP, 1/3HP, 1/2HP Pumps
Pump characteristics are derived from using water at 20C in a test tank. The flow is measured with a low inertia paddle wheel in calibrated flow sensor housing.