Wafab’s VLF front access manual wet benches are compatible with class 100 or better clean rooms. The open process area allows for laminar air to flow across the work surface capturing particles and fumes and directing them through the exhaust slots and out of the clean room. The open base provides for cleanroom air return, and reduces particle build up underneath the system. The wet process stations are designed for complete modularity giving the flexibility to change processes with minimal downtime and expense.
- The wet stations are in compliance with most federally recognized standards.
- 24″, 36″, 48″, 72″, and 96″ shell lengths
- Polypropylene or 304 stainless steel materials of construction.
- Semi S2 EPO (emergency power off) mushroom switch and circuitry.
- Photohelic exhaust monitor with audio/visual alarms interlocked with EPO.
- Plenum liquid level sensor with audio/visual alarms interlocked with EPO.
- Main N2 and CDA pressure interlock with audio/visual alarms interlocked with EPO.
- N2 purged headcase
- Cross exhaust with 360° lip exhaust
- Clear PVC sliding face shields
- Teflon N2 and DI guns
- Polypropylene flow through DI water manifold
- Casters with leg leveler
- FM 4910 approved materials of construction
- Rear access bench shell
- Dedicated drains and or carboy systems
- PVDF or TEFLON® DI water manifold
- PLC control with touchscreen interface
- FM approved CO2 fire detection and suppression system
- Semi, CE mark, or other NRTL 3rd party inspection and certification.
- HEPA/ULPA air filtration
- Process tanks are recessed below decks which provide 360° lip exhaust.
- The standard wet stations are manufactured with stress relieved polypropylene and/or 304 stainless steel.
- The DI water manifold is accessible through front access panels, and all electrical components are easily accessed through hinged swing down, headcase panels.
- The electrical compartment is isolated and purged with nitrogen to prevent any corrosion from acid fumes